Friday, December 12, 2014

OOTD

I adore this skirt. I have bought it in all four colours, but couldn't wait to wear the red!!

The sweater is one of my very first sale buys from JCrew, some 10 odd years ago. Cashmere, boat-neck, very Audrey. Love the buttons at the back of the neck.
Wearing JCrew woollen tights in navy; Stuart Weitzman 5050 boots in black napa. Kate Spade watch; Tiffany rings; JCRew bracelet and Macy's pearls in my ears. The first two pictures accurately depict the red shade of the skirt.














2 comments:

  1. love this whole outfit! i just ordered the skirt too in this red. I will also wear with my 50/50 boots!! happy holidays... oh.. i also decided to order the melton swing coat in black. I am typically size 2 in jcrew blazers and I also wear size 0 in the cocoon coat and since 00 on the swing coat is sold out, I ordered the 0. I hope it's nicely oversized!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan! Thank you for liking! I hope the coat works out for you! I got so regretful about returning mine that I hunted it down and rebought! Like the crazed JCrew shopper of yore that I was! I'm about to post on it, and show you my solution.

      Delete