Friday, March 18, 2016

JCrew Spring 2016: striped block heel sandals


I love these sandals. That's my final verdict right there. Biggest surprise: they're printed leather, not fabric!


Pros: let me repeat: PRINTED LEATHER!!  Perfect block heel - totally Bowie, but I couldn't get a decent shot. Excellent sturdy and large roller buckle. Comfy and fit TTS. Back strap/flap connected to heel, which helps if you are plagued by dry heels. 

Cons: none. 



Tell me you're not getting Ziggy Stardust from this?!?!?

See the printedness of the leather. Yeah, that's a word.

Good, smooth, easy to handle buckle and straps.

I think you can dress these up or down and the heel is absolutely funky. 

Love! 

13 comments:

  1. No Ziggy Stardust, only fabulousness...Sorry I didn't tell you they were printed leather but happy it was a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! Wouldn't have tried them on, if it weren't for your review!

      Delete
  2. Awesome! It's hard to be in heels walking around SF.
    They're super cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, great review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally on board the crazy fabulous shoe train here! I bought those gold Frankie boots this winter and have worn them with absolutely everything as they make the outfit (I'm a pretty minimal dresser except when it comes to shoes). Hope these do the same for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sara! And welcome to the blog! So happy you're here.

      Delete
  5. I love them as well. The heel is too high for me personally, but I really think they look cool. You've got a great shoe game going on here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vava! Glad to have you here and thanks for the compliment.

      Delete
  6. Must try these on, they're really cute and I didn't know that about the leather -- for some reason, I thought they were fabric, like the flat Gemmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, TM93! Good to have you here. Did you get to try on a pair yet?

      Delete
  7. Beautiful! I can see why they are sold out - great review on them as well. Can you share the fit, and size you purchased?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pix*see! Thank you for your lovey comment. I wear a standard US 6, and got a size 6 in these. They fit TTS. HTH!

      Delete