Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Juan Carlos Obandos for JCrew sweatshirt

Sizing: TTS- I took my regular XS.

Material: lightweight cotton; sweatshirt material, nothing super soft or silky about it

Pros: interesting seams
Cons: wierd resulting shape; boring colour; jutts out strangely over one's bottom.

Verdict: not impressed. Unless you're desperately trying to acquire a trendy sweatshirt and feel like a collab piece makes you happy, I'd save the 59.99-ish this works out to on sale.









Unimpressive "interesting" seams at the bottom hemline.

Inside of sweatshirt: more unimpressive stitching at the bottom hem.




2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is really, really bad. It looks like a disastrous washing/drying accident. I'm not sure I'd be comfortable wearing this around the house, much less anywhere else.

    As always, thank you for taking the time to post reviews, maqsad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, Ivanka! Yep, it's in my growing pile if returns!

      Delete