Saturday, November 29, 2014

Nike Blazer Mid Vintage Sneakers, deep burgundy

Sizing: I think these run true to size to a half size large. I ordered a 5.5 only bc of other reviewers, but I could have gone with and been happy with a 6.

Pros: leather upper; retro vibe; stylish; comfortable; leg- elongating

Cons: these are high top lace ups - if you've got kids you might get frustrated with yourself for putting fashion before getting to places on time.

Verdict: overall, I love them.










The other things I'm wearing are also try-ons. Reviews coming up!







2 comments:

  1. I tried those on in the store last month and thought they were really cool plus the color is definitely unique for a pair of sneakers. I was so tempted to buy them but I find it hard to spend money on any item that would be weekend only wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Sorry it took me so long to reply. Yes, they aren't as versatile as the stores would have us believe... Maybe you'll catch them on sale! Thx for visiting!

      Delete