Wednesday, April 30, 2014

J Crew Collection Cropped Sweatshirt, Spring 2014

Pros: just cropped enough not to make one feel uncomfortable; good material; comfy, I like the colour.

Cons: exposed zipper at neck (this means hair-zipper snagging galore); the sweatshirt reeked of a chemical smell.

Sizing: TTS

Verdict: this works with high waisted jeans and BF jeans. I like that it's a substantial piece of cropped clothing. Seriously considering keeping it.

With the factory boy jean; Coach penny purse; TB loafers

With the white toothpicks





2 comments:

  1. I've been curious abou tthis one. I love grey, the fabric looks good. I'm not sure that wide band would look good on me, given that I'm not tall. It might hit my lower half and not my lower 1/3 or 1/4. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit and the comment, Gigi! My mid section is my problem area and I didn't feel like the sweatshirt added bulk with the wide band. It is definitely cropped too, which helps. Then again, it could just be that I'm so used to seeing a little paunch that I'm blind to the downside... ;)

    ReplyDelete