Sunday, October 26, 2014

OOTD: all weekend long...and Madewell Crop Tee

I suddenly turned a bit moto yesterday!



Wearing: Rag & Bone Harrow ankle boots (black suede); IRO perforated & other leather jacket (decided to keep it after all) ; McGuire for JCrew jeans (with front flap pockets); Madewell cropped tee in B&W stripe; cashmere getaway hoodie by JCrew; Madewell stacker rings.

It was interesting to see a totally different vibe coming out of my closet. Also it highlighted to me my need for a black cross-body bag...

I love the cropped tee from madewell btw. It fits TTS. The only con is that it has drop shoulders. But awesome price ($38.50) and great product. 

3 comments:

  1. Love this look on you, maqsad! Such a fabulous outfit! The stacker rings are on my wishlist. What size did you end up getting? Also, you are not alone on your need for a black cross-body bag. I have one with silver hardware, but still need one with gold hardware or no hardware to wear when I wear my gold jewelry. I picked up an inexpensive one made by Nine West at TJ Maxx the week before last to 'hold me over' until I can find a higher quality bag that I really like. Let me know if you try out any that are promising! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melissa! These stacker rings are actually on clearance at Madewell right. I think I'm probably getting the name wrong. They are 14.99 plus additional sale and teacher discounts off. They are adjustable in sizing. I was just looking at Coach cross bodies ( they have this new Coach creatures line). I have one of the penny crossbody bags and it works quite well. But I think I prefer the leather and shapes from Dooney and Bourke. Either that, or I'd like to go very sleek and purchase a bigger name brand. But... We can plan all we like, only certain things will ever be reasonable and affordable! I'll definitely let you know if I stumble upon a good deal. Actually in Coach their mini duffle bags are really nice!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. cashmere suiting fabrics

    ReplyDelete