Friday, April 11, 2014

Tory Burch: Spring 2014, wedges

Mackenna Wedge Pump, $325/-

These pointy toe wedges in black and white are possibly the most comfortable shoes ever. The wedge is indiscernible while one is wearing the shoes. The front of the shoe has a snakeskin pattern embossed on it, topped by stripes.

I love the subtle wrap d'orsay executed here. 

Love the gold bar in the heel.

Excellent leather and interior padding.

These sold out in a flash, I think, but if you ever come across them, go for it! I got mine at the TB site directly, but a reader has just found that Nordstrom is carrying size 8.5! I've posted the link below.






The "under wrap" portion of the shoe front is elasticated fabric in a very fine grain. You only see that it's fabric if you hold it up.

The link at Nordies:

http://m.nordstrom.com/Product/Details/3576952?origin=keywordsearch


4 comments:

  1. Thx for the review! How was the sizing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy! Thank you for your comment! The shoes run TTS. Have you found a pair somewhere? When I got them from TB directly, I hunted around to see if Nordstrom or Neiman might carry them, but had no luck...

      Delete
  2. Nordstrom shows 8.5 in stock which is my usual size. Gonna give it a try! Your review pushed me over the edge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's terrific! Hope they work out for you.

      Delete